Health and safety policy
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers with 5 or more employees must have a written health and safety policy to cover employees and anyone else who may be affected by their company's activities.
Our health and safety consultant will design a policy specific to your company that:
- meets the legal requirements under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- clarifies roles and responsibilities
- is supported by guidance notes to ensure compliance with other relevant legislation
- promotes suitable and sufficient instruction and training
- is written in plain language
- is simple to put into practice.
^ page top